Boynton Beach diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joy, you know how fussy I am when it comes to charter boats! I also give a thumbs up to diving with Kev on UE. He's a fantastic guy, takes you to great dive sites and shows you a good time whether you're a novice or highly experienced diver. I can't say anything about the other charters down there, because after I dived with Kev the first time, he's the ONLY one I dive with when I dive Boynton. Let me know when you're coming down. I'd love to see you and Lee again!

JoyfulLee, you can't go wrong with Kevin, Underwater Explorers. Another +1 !!

Hello,

I am certain you will find many excellent dive charters here in boynton beach. Many are frequent guests of the Holiday inn Express Boynton Beach. They are treated like family. We have a great offer available until the end of 2010. Rates start at just $69.00 per night including a hot start breakfast bar wireless internet managers reception Tuesday-Thursday and of course located within a 1/2 mile from Boynton marina. Just call the hotel and request the DIVE rate and you will be impressed. I will say all of the dive charters mentioned on your thread are excellent and enjoy working with them. Enjoy your trip. hieboynton dot com

Hello,

I am certain you will find many excellent dive charters here in boynton beach. Many are frequent guests of the Holiday inn Express Boynton Beach. They are treated like family. We have a great offer available until the end of 2010. Rates start at just $69.00 per night including a hot start breakfast bar wireless internet managers reception Tuesday-Thursday and of course located within a 1/2 mile from Boynton marina. Just call the hotel and request the DIVE rate and you will be impressed. I will say all of the dive charters mentioned on your thread are excellent and enjoy working with them. Enjoy your trip. hieboynton dot com

I like that proactivity! :thumb:

Another two fins up for Kev!

In the event that he is already booked up, though, you're welcome to join me for Sunday and Monday morning dives in Lantana which is close by. Friends of mine in a Ohio dive club come down once a year and dive with Starfish Enterprise and I join them. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if they still have room on the boat. They stay at the same motel each year and I forget what it is (because I simply drive up from home each day) but it's nice and close by, and you would be welcome to hang out with them at the pool after the dives, super nice people.

Of all the places in the world I have been to, Boyton is one of my all time favorites. You can't go wrong with Kev, and if his boat is full go and try the Loggerhead.

hop, skip, and a jump you may end up on Pelican Charters or Loggerhead !
They have a great choice of charters on this dock. And yes, I had a couple
great dives with Underwater Explorers when I tried them for my first time
last fall !

The Divemaster of the Year happens to run UW Explorer in Boynton Beach. His name is Kevin Metz and his number is 561-577-3326. You can also book online through his website.
I promise, you won't be disappointed with the charter or the diving in Boynton Beach.

+1 for Kevin and Underwater Explorers

I couldn't agree more. Great diving & great people!! I have to say the dives I did with them are among my favorites.

+1 for Kev and Underwater Explorers.

He runs his boat as a six-pack and since you're looking at a holiday weekend I'd reserve your spots sooner rather than later.

Another vote for Underwater Explorers, you won't find a more attentive divemaster and crew and as a bonus Kevin will dive with you and guide your dives if you like. He knows the Boynton reefs like nobody else.

+ another vote for Kev and his dive op. You won't regret it. :D

Joy, you know how fussy I am when it comes to charter boats! I also give a thumbs up to diving with Kev on UE. He's a fantastic guy, takes you to great dive sites and shows you a good time whether you're a novice or highly experienced diver. I can't say anything about the other charters down there, because after I dived with Kev the first time, he's the ONLY one I dive with when I dive Boynton. Let me know when you're coming down. I'd love to see you and Lee again!

JoyfulLee, you can't go wrong with Kevin, Underwater Explorers. Another +1 !!

Another two fins up for Kev!

In the event that he is already booked up, though, you're welcome to join me for Sunday and Monday morning dives in Lantana which is close by. Friends of mine in a Ohio dive club come down once a year and dive with Starfish Enterprise and I join them. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if they still have room on the boat. They stay at the same motel each year and I forget what it is (because I simply drive up from home each day) but it's nice and close by, and you would be welcome to hang out with them at the pool after the dives, super nice people.

In my opinion, Underwater Explorers is your best choice.

Of all the places in the world I have been to, Boyton is one of my all time favorites. You can't go wrong with Kev, and if his boat is full go and try the Loggerhead.

Well I guess UE/ Kevin's reputation speaks volumes. International known for being the #1 Ops with other a far far second. This reminds me of ...

"...and it is as good as a Xerox", No sir it is a Xerox. -- commerical

Hello,

Hey not bad.. and at $49.00 a night that is a GREAT rate! -- Might share some lobster with your desk clerk..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom