BP and Harness Comfort with Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be diving both doubles and singles. Probably just singles for a while until I can set aside some cash for doubles.

I also have to schlep a set of doubles (LP104s) up some stairs. It's easiest to carry on my back, but then I have a hard time setting them down on the floor without killing myself. I starting carrying them in reverse, chest against the backplate, arms through the shoulder straps and hands linked in back. I can set them on the floor by squatting, and I don't end up lying there like a turtle. Just a thought. And yes, it does hurt to carry them in a T-shirt, no matter how you do it.

... hide them in the bushes and chain them to the 1st floor balcony.

Just kidding... good workout. Hope you don't forget too many things with the contraption on your back.

I tried the BP and Doubles this weekend an actual dive, and found them comfortable with a farmer john wetsuit. Even after a long walk, it was still fairly comfortable. The BP was much more streamlined that my old rig...I'll be using the BP from now on.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom