*Brand new* Atomic B2 Regulator Sealed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL Atomic regulator boxes have the word "titanium" on them. They use the same box for all regulators regardless of model. The difference is a label on the end of the box telling you what's really in it.

This confused me (I work at an Atomic dealer) until I figured it out. I'm not gonna mention that it took me a year to figure it out...

maybe you should simmer down. i noticed you put "brand new" in stars ... this in itself suggests you had moral reserve in calling in truly brand new ... although your item may be "sealed" that doesnt make it flawless. the atomic B2 is a terrific reg. and its nice that you dont need to service it every year ... its also a nice bonus that you have it in DIN. but facts are facts friend.... you cant sell it as brand new. should something VERY unlikely go wrong with it, the new buyer is out 6 bills.

i doubt his intention was solely to ruin your post ... and your reaction saying he couldnt read probably didnt help matters .... think about it ...

if these are $700 new, i dont think your starting price was horrible ... but only time will tell ... but facts being facts, if Atomic does give free service kits to the original purchaser, thats worth paying the extra $100 for new from dealer after only 2 services ... as time passes, gently lower your price until the right fish comes along and bites ...

either way, simmer down and best of luck

this is hilarious. he asked if it was registered. and replied. YES. should have been end of story...and this may be a silly question, but why are you even posting on my classified ad?...LOL

I am interested in the atomic b2. I opened your thread strictly because it said *brand new* but i will not offer you .05

i dont think you had any intention on buying anything. i wouldnt sell it to you for 1000$...go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom