Brand New HALCYON Backplate & Harness with the "H"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKidd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Brand new Halcyon SS backplate and harness. NEVER TOUCHED WATER. Backplate has the "H" on it and the harness has the H's all over it. Harness includes all hardware, and is setup.

Asking $160.00

Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

Attachments

• H_platew-harness.jpg
    H_platew-harness.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 792
Second in line... :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

The backplate and harness is sold, pending payment. Thanks everyone.

OK, this pisses me off, and I'd like everyone to know this.

My seller rating has taken a hit, because SilentWater wasn't happy that I sold the BP and Harness to someone who PM'd me earlier than him. Now SilentWater with his 13 posts, and little experience here on SCUBA BOARD is angry and is accusing me of being shady. Here is where it started. This morning, after another member had already PM'd me about this item and was just waiting for a shipping cost to set the paypal arrangements, I get this from SilentWater:

"I may be interested in the backplate/harness. Does it have any back pad, tank adaptor, or tank cams with it?"

I know, it gets better...

This is my reply:

"It's exactly what you see in the picture."

See anything mean, arrogant, "smart ass", or "shady" about this? Cuz I don't. Then, after work, I post that the item is sold, pending payment. pretty standard here on SCUBA BOARD. I would've posted that earlier, but I was AT WORK! Anyway, I get home, and see that my rating is now gone, and I have this message from SilentWater:

"A little shady. Sent a message stating I was interested, and asked a simple question. Was sent back a short smart ass reply. Then the item was sold to someone elce under me within an hour and a half. I guess technically not THAT bad, but can't help but feel a little shafted. Thanks guys."

Fantastic, isn't he? It wasn't an hour and a half. I was at work for 7 hours!!! Now, I happen to take my reputation, as little as it may be here, very seriously. I have several friends on this forum and those who dive with me would agree, I'm a pretty cool, nice, all around fun person. For what it's worth, I had a positive seller rating until "someone" threw a tantrum cuz he couldn't get his toy.

Go dive SilentWater. Learn something, or just grow up.

Cheers!

Item is sold. Closing thread in... 5... 4... 3... 2... um... close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom