For Sale Brand New Orcatorch D630 Canister Light $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Good day all, I came across a good deal and I'd like to pass the savings to anyone that wants one?

$450 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Saves you about $100 and shipping included. Let me know.

New, never wet, never out of the box. Like new new.

I know these are not top of the line lights, but they're great for what they are. I have a few buddies that use them for tech diving and and haven't had an issue at all in over 2 years. I think I'd give them a few more years before relying on them for anything too crazy (like way back in a wreck / cave), but by then you'll have spent a ton of money to get there and this light is just a stepping stone in the rear view. Just being up front.

They hold charge for easy all day diving for 2 days.

I can do PP F&F or if you aren't comfortable with that send through PP but you eat the fees so you would do G&S for ~ $466.78. I've been on this board for a while, have never screwed anyone over.. so that should count for something!

PM me if you're interested. These are V2.0

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 118
That was fast.. I am down to one left.

Good light and this comes with a case (unlike the older version). Also, I'm told the price will increase soon:(. I'm so done with price hikes.

I'm surprised when looking around seems like a lot more people use these in caves then I thought. That's pretty awesome.

In another thread you mentioned that you were thinking of putting in another bulk order. I'm interested in being added to the list. Thanks in advance.

- Ken

What bulk order?
I ordered a pretty big order of these and get a discounted rate, I pass that off to anyone that wants it. I make a little $, and save everyone $100 on the light.

Win win.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom