For Sale Brand new Shearwater Teric, with/or without transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue skies

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Bought Shearwater Teric 2 weeks ago, but decided to stick with Perdix. Teric is still in the box, film still on the screen, haven't even been turned on. Will part ways for $1,000. Can throw in a transmitter (used) for another $250. Shipping will be $10, or local pick up in Hawaii (Oahu). No looking to trade, price is firm.

Got it for $1,000 online. No refunds unfortunately.

Hey mate, can I asked what happened to change your mind so quickly? I have a Perdix and I love it, but a few people in here have got me seriously thinking about the Teric.
Cheers, Mike

Ultimately I realized that I won't use it as a watch factor. And I really enjoy my oversized perdix screen during the dives. It was a bit of an impulse buy.

Still available? If so, would you take 900 and the satisfaction of knowing it's going to help educate a bunch of scouts?

Still available? If so, would you take 900 and the satisfaction of knowing it's going to help educate a bunch of scouts?
Sorry, trying to break even on the purchase. $1000 firm

Back
Top Bottom