Brand new Suunto Cobra 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm248

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a brand new Cobra 3 for sale. The hose and gauge itself are used, but in good shape and I think I still have the extra scratch-guard. The computer unit itself is brand new, though. Had a warranty issue and got a new replacement (the new black version Suunto has just switched to). I would like to get $600 for it so I can put it towards a new tec computer. PM me if interested.

Thanks and please forgive my ignorance on the scuba board procedures. I'm new here.

Just throwing this up in case there is any interest: next week I will be putting the computer back on my regs and using it. Right now, as said, it is brand new with no dives. If interested in grabbing it while it's new, please get back to me ASAP. If you have questions about the computer or need pics or anything, let me know.

Reopening the thread to sell the Cobra 3. Need to get another tec computer. Still like new, though it has been used. Asking $500 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom