Brand recognition....pay attention marketing majors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just drop by your local Halcyon dealer. Halcyon has DIR enblazed on its gear, but you can dive DIR with practically any brand. Ironically (or not), they also produce non-DIR components as well.

I thought Halcyon "invented" DIR.

It's totally possible to have a 100% DIR-compliant gear configuration without anything Halcyon. And some of Halcyon's stuff isn't DIR - like the ACB pockets and the gaitors.

Halcyon may have stuff that is DIR and the corporate figureheads may conspire amongst the light, scooter, etc manufacturing since they are all in cahoots. What I want to know is when I’ll be able to go on vacation and explain to the waiter that I will be doing a DIR trip and will require the DIR chicken and rice so as to not upset the normal gastric flora and potentially place my jejunum out of trim. I'll naturally go with alternative DIR food travel packs if local fare is going to place me at risk of violating any georgism, but I thought being able to eat of the local economy would boost diving and negate some of the DIR stigma.

LMAO.......Let's start a chain, maybe call it the DIR Diner. Where do you suggest the first one open?

But Al Gore invented the internet didnt he? and I think pants too
Al only invented LONG pants. The earliest versions of shorts were actually invented by the Scotts in an attempt to windproof their kilts.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom