Brexit = Weak British Pound = You Can Buy $3000 drysuits etc. for Almost Half Price Right Now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up buying a Santi elite from DIRDirect, and just received it today. The import fee was $200, but even taking that into account I still ended up saving $1000 compared to buying it in the US :)

I ended up buying a Santi elite from DIRDirect, and just received it today. The import fee was $200, but even taking that into account I still ended up saving $1000 compared to buying it in the US :)

How was the fit? Did you customize at all?

How was the fit? Did you customize at all?

No problems with the fit--I used the Santi measurement chart online and matched the stock M size really well. For customizations I did Si Tech replaceable silicone neck and wrist seals--which I absolutely love. Will never go back to using latex seals again. Also a huge fan of the plastic zipper.

From personal experience I can recommend: divelife, dirdirect, aquanaut.co.uk, simplyscuba, divers warehouse, mike's divestore, narked@90. You will get good service from these and other mainstream UK dealers who have to comply with strict retail consumer laws and in my experience will bend over backwards to be helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom