Bring back the smilies...vote here...

Keep the new smilies?

• Yes--keep the new ones

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No--back to the old ones

Votes: 45 90.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
and what's next? automatic orange insertion orange of the word orange into orange every orange sentence orange?[/COLOR]
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and orange; egg bacon and orange; egg bacon sausage and orange; orange bacon sausage and orange; orange egg orange orange bacon and orange; orange sausage orange orange bacon orange tomato and orange;
Vikings: orange orange orange orange...
Waitress: ...orange orange orange egg and orange; orange orange orange orange orange orange baked beans orange orange orange...

With apologies to Monty Python...

Gonna have to start using the Image function a lot more, I guess.

Halthron:
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and orange; egg bacon and orange; egg bacon sausage and orange; orange bacon sausage and orange; orange egg orange orange bacon and orange; orange sausage orange orange bacon orange tomato and orange;
Vikings: orange orange orange orange...
Waitress: ...orange orange orange egg and orange; orange orange orange orange orange orange baked beans orange orange orange...

With apologies to Monty Python...

Gonna have to start using the Image function a lot more, I guess.
I like orange a lot but there are limits.

Don't sweat the small stuff. The old smilies are still there. It would be nice to have the new smilies shoved to the bottom of the pile though since it is obvious that few people will be using them. Why have to dig through them?

WVDiver:
Don't sweat the small stuff. The old smilies are still there.
No, the all old smiles are not there. SOME of the old smiles are still there. Others have been replaced with the hideous orange balls 'o horror.

Sheesh, man... You didn't vote, did you? I hate it when the misinformed vote. (insert yellow winky smile here).

D_B:
Where is the bigsmile one ? This :D aint it :(

DB
There's a few that have the "secret code" (DandyDon, the Kraken, dlndavid) C'mon ya'll, what gives? I can't figure it out. I tried to copy that photobucket thing n it didn't work!

Lil38:
There's a few that have the "secret code" (DandyDon, the Kraken, dlndavid) C'mon ya'll, what gives? I can't figure it out. I tried to copy that photobucket thing n it didn't work!

When you reply the html code is there inbetween IMG /IMG, copy and paste it with the brackets [ ].
Bigsmile.gif

Halthron:
Darn Butterfly ballots... Now we're gonna have recounts and possibly hanging chads!
Bigsmile.gif
:lol: only in Florida,
Bigsmile.gif

Well, we're waiting. :multi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom