Buddy needed for Rawlings Oct 2 & 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d@n

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
I'd like to get one more dive weekend in before the cold weather hits. My Sister and brother-in-law will be at Rawlings doing their OW so I figured this would be a good excuse for the wife to let me go! Well, the guy I have been diving with can't make it that weekend. Anyone want to meet there for some dives?

Dan

Dan, If your interested in a new diver as a buddy, one dive since my Cert about a month ago, I'll talk to my wife and let you know. I live in Port Tobacco, MD which is just north of the 301 Bridge near the Potomac. Richmond is a little over an hour or so from me. Let me know.

Scott

Hey Dan,

I'm in Centreville, MD. I'm in the same boat as whaler23. I got my OW in August. I'll be at Rawlings next weekend working on AOW. Doubt I could convince the wife to go 2 weekends in a row. Yep, the cold weather is going to catch up to us soon. Hope you get a good weekend up there. Sounds like you're local to me and I'm looking for a dive bud. Keep me in mind if you need a fill-in dive bud.

whaler23:
Dan, If your interested in a new diver as a buddy, one dive since my Cert about a month ago, I'll talk to my wife and let you know. I live in Port Tobacco, MD which is just north of the 301 Bridge near the Potomac. Richmond is a little over an hour or so from me. Let me know.

Scott

Thanks Scott, I'd have no problem diving with you, we all started with zero dives under our belt!
It looks like I might be needed out of town for work that weekend anyway. I should know for sure tomorrow.

mack50md:
Hey Dan,

I'm in Centreville, MD. I'm in the same boat as whaler23. I got my OW in August. I'll be at Rawlings next weekend working on AOW. Doubt I could convince the wife to go 2 weekends in a row. Yep, the cold weather is going to catch up to us soon. Hope you get a good weekend up there. Sounds like you're local to me and I'm looking for a dive bud. Keep me in mind if you need a fill-in dive bud.

Mack,
I am pretty close by, the Salisbury area. My sister and brother in law actually do live in Centerville.
Maybe we can get together for a few dives sometime.

divermandan:
Thanks Scott, I'd have no problem diving with you, we all started with zero dives under our belt!
It looks like I might be needed out of town for work that weekend anyway. I should know for sure tomorrow.

Well, I'll be in Georgia that weekend anyway (barring any large hurricane preventing my arrival.)
Maybe we can meet up some other time.

divermandan:
Well, I'll be in Georgia that weekend anyway (barring any large hurricane preventing my arrival.)
Maybe we can meet up some other time.
No problem, I'm usually in Berlin, MD a few days a week so if there is any interest in Fenwick Shoals or other "easier" sites please let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom