Bungee mount for Oceanic VT 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_jaguar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Folks - looks like DSS (deep sea scuba) is out of business, and I have looked around online quite a bit, but I am unable to find a bungee mount for oceanic vt 4 anywhere. I just bought a barely used vt 4 on ebay, but it comes with just the regular strap. I would prefer a bungee mount - would really appreciate suggestions on how/where to procure one. There are a few other computers that fit the same mount, so I looked for them too, but no luck :(

Here is a few 3D templates for computers bungee mounts that also need to enclose the dive computer. Changing these so that they fit yours may be possible with a bit of work and a caliper. There are web based apps that are pretty straight forward, like TinkerCad to do so. There are also a plethora of companies offering 3D printing on demand, so you do not need a printer yourself.

Attachments

• Bungee Mounts.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 31
Hi @the_jaguar

I have a DSS bungee mount for Oceanic VT 3/VT 4 that has never been used. I would be glad to send it to you if you will send me your address by DM

Here is a few 3D templates for computers bungee mounts that also need to enclose the dive computer. Changing these so that they fit yours may be possible with a bit of work and a caliper. There are web based apps that are pretty straight forward, like TinkerCad to do so. There are also a plethora of companies offering 3D printing on demand, so you do not need a printer yourself.

This is super interesting - thanks for sharing the files. I happen to have a 3D printer at home, so this is something that I would love to tinker with (just need to figure out the right printing material, not sure if PLA will work)
Hi @the_jaguar

I have a DSS bungee mount for Oceanic VT 3/VT 4 that has never been used. I would be glad to send it to you if you will send me your address by DM
I have DM'd you my details. Thank you so much for this!

Back
Top Bottom