"Butandings" seen off South end of Cebu Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

News update:

I heard one of the jumpoff points is now charging a entrance fee of 300 pesos and camera fee of 500pesos. Of course if you pass through private property then can charge what ever they want.

I am not going to complain as long as the money goes to the right conservation & education efforts but I will check into the legalities of it based on:

Commonwealth Act No. 141 - Order No. 34-99, entitled " Rules and Regulations Governing the Amdinistration, Management, and Development of Foreshore Areas and other Lands Bordering Bodies of Water.

Paragraph Thirteen - Guarantees and privides the general public free access to and full use and enjoyment of the beach and nearby costal waters, wheather for livihood of recreational purposes. A right of way of not less than 3 meters in width must be provided free of charge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom