Buying Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Yuchnovicz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm buyving a Sony VX2100 and wondered if anyone here could recommend an on-line retailier that they have spent more than $2000 with?
thx
Dan

Dan Yuchnovicz:
I'm buyving a Sony VX2100 and wondered if anyone here could recommend an on-line retailier that they have spent more than $2000 with?
thx
Dan
I seem to have followed you over here from Digital Diver. The advice is the same though. B&H Photovideo in NY - wwwbhphotovideo.com

I've bought CCD VX DV cameras from them twice, fast shipment and e-mail notification when your stuff ships. They're really a pro photo/video supplier.

Steve

sjspeck:
I seem to have followed you over here from Digital Diver. The advice is the same though. B&H Photovideo in NY - wwwbhphotovideo.com

I've bought CCD VX DV cameras from them twice, fast shipment and e-mail notification when your stuff ships. They're really a pro photo/video supplier.

Steve

I think I've spent over $2K with B&H over the years, starting in the 1980's for mostly Nikon 35mm equipment
You will not get the absolute best price at B&H but they are 100% above board honest retailers that have a very large phtsical store in NY also. They had been around for years and had a very god reputaton before building a web site and getting into on-line sales. They were one of the first to go into the web back when it was new. You can also talk with a real guy who likley uses a pro equipment a lot not just some phone operater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom