C-5050 Discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReyeR once bubbled...
....The indication was they don't have any plans yet of producing a Cx0x0 with higher MP. I think they will - it doesn't make sense to expect the current prosumer users to upgrade to the E-systems - that's a big jump in price and performance. Only time will tell...

I hope you're right. Not that I wouldn't love to have a digital SLR. It's just hard to justify the expense with only 2-3 forays into clear water a year.

I can't find anything about it being discontinued, but is it that far fetched? The C-4040 was on the market less than a year.

ReyeR once bubbled...
[

Why wait for a good thing that's already here.... :D [/B]

ReyeR, uh, need to wait for my bank account to recover after my Komodo trip :-( I supposed if I did not go on the trip, I could have gotten myself the C5050 with Ikelite housing, the dome port to go with my Inon WAL and probably a good portion of another DS125 strobe.
Hmm, a new camera or a chance to see those pygmy seahorse!
I suppose the camera has to wait for now:small:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom