C&C San Diego and Catalina Dive Pics 9-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is everyone's favorite so far....

tuckered.jpg

howarde:
It is a classic.

Missdirected:
The Rose seems to match a particular suit :)

Whew... it isn't the one I was wearing!

Wow! Really cool shots. Like the nudis very much. Great colors! :)

Ed.

howarde:
considering she knows where you live - youre a very brave man!

oh wait - ive seen you in the pink drysuit so we already knew that you are BRAVE!

RonFrank:
Nice stuff! I'd love to hear more about the sites you did.

Classic Airplane shot :rofl3:

Sorry what happens in So Cal stays in So Cal.

Of course if you wanna offer up some $$$$ we can post the pics of what Moonie was doing while Missdirected was zonked out :evil:

riguerin:
Sorry what happens in So Cal stays in So Cal.

Of course if you wanna offer up some $$$$ we can post the pics of what Moonie was doing while Missdirected was zonked out :evil:

Well, I was looking more for dive reports. So how much happened that shots of the Miss molars is just icing!

I REALLY liked some of your shots! Looks like you are getting the WA thing down as well, way to go, that's hard.

RonFrank:
Well, I was looking more for dive reports. So how much happened that shots of the Miss molars is just icing!

I REALLY liked some of your shots! Looks like you are getting the WA thing down as well, way to go, that's hard.

Here's a summary of the sites we dove that week: http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2235519&postcount=34

Howard and others went back out on the King Neptune with Dr Bill on Sat. So, he can provide more info on the sites the did that day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom