C E L L P H O N E S F Or D I V E R S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Sherwood Freedom and Avid BC's already have a cell-phone holder built-in...however I don't think this thing will fit.
:snorkel:ScubaRon

I had heard news reports of these a few months ago. The idea in my mind is absolutely ridiculous. Same with UW radios. If I'm diving in my cathedral, I want to hear its sounds... not some telemarketer. Don't even use one topside. If I'm away from the phone, there's a reason. That's why answering machines and e-mail were invented. The only I can see for myself is when I'm over here on the "big island" trying to navigate LA and Orange Counties.

Of course those of you with real jobs, spouses and/or kids may have differing needs.

Dr. Bill

Where can I get a "hang up and dive" bumper sticker for my tank?

After reading the website info, I'm convinced we should drop a large nuk'lar payload on this manufacturing plant, before they have a chance to build anymore zeN

This is one reason I love diving, no phones!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom