Cabilao Island Dive Trip Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks blesi. Give us a heads up and we'll dive with you....
this big guy was hiding in a cave...
1504880539_968ccf8728_o.jpg

Really nice macros, Jon.
Caloy, I really like the reef shot with the schools of fish.
Jon, on dives where I'm not sure what I'm going to shoot, I stuff my WA lens in my BC pocket, or sometimes I just leave the pocket open and spin the lens off and zip it in when I want to shoot macros. A lot of folks have those lens holders on their strobe arms as well. One of these days.....

thanks larry. i use a backplate & harness system but i forgot to attach the pocket silly me. besides i don't have a wide angle lens yet (just made my case to the wifey :D)

anyways, advice such as yours and caloy's made me one level wiser. i'll be diving davao next week and your inputs will be put to good use. :wink:

thanks Larry....
more.....
you do a night dive in the Light house area and you start seeing a lot of this individual swimming around you. I think they are attracted to divelights and the site looks like a disco when you're in a big group.
1515915680_27e5f817cc_o.jpg

1504882541_ba2aa5606b_o.jpg

how big are the shrimps caloy? like suahe or those used for bagoong?

Awesome set of shots, Jon & Caloy! Looks like you all had a great time! Love them pics. :wink:

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom