Cable connector o rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abernat

Contributor
Reaction score
The small o rings inside the hose connector to the Cobalt have gone. Fortunately I long purchased a complete spare house, but would like to get the required o rings so that I can still have a spare. Is there a source for them? These are the ones just under the central pin in the connector.

Thanks!

I'm searching my files but so far have only the Atomic part #, not the actual size. I'm pretty sure all those O-rings are standard sizes, but the one you are talking about may be a non-standard material. There is one at the top of the center post and a pair (hard to see) further down. I'm guessing that you are wanting the top one, as it is the most vulnerable to wear. If so, their part # is 20-2003-85 I do recall (I think) that they changed the top O-ring to a harder durometer at some point, which may have made it a bit unusual and a semi-custom part. It can be a bit of a pain to install. I don't know where you are, but an Atomic dealer might be the best source for the actual part. Servicing this should be a standard dealer operation.

Ron

The small o rings inside the hose connector to the Cobalt have gone. Fortunately I long purchased a complete spare house, but would like to get the required o rings so that I can still have a spare. Is there a source for them? These are the ones just under the central pin in the connector.

Thanks!
I had a feeling this was previously answered, and I think this post, a bit further down on this page, has the answers you are seeking.

Thank you. I was also able to source an actual Cobalt hose repair kit.

Back
Top Bottom