Calgary, Alberta Oct 23/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm making the trek. See everyone there?

Are heading back to Regina on Sunday or Monday? Asking cause we are doing our pumpkin carving on Sunday - you could add Banff to your list of dive destinations :).

I doubt my name tag will say "Hawkwood" - it's Bill Morgan. See you there.

What do you know ...... it does say "Hawkwood" afterall!

Brian, it was a great even. Good job by all!

Thanks! Besides yourself and Princessaprilia, I even met an SB'er from Edmonton. Firstdive2005

Wish I could've talked to you guys more but I didn't get a chance.

Bill, I didn't get a chance to see your invite until I returned home, but I wouldn't have been able to partake in the Banff pumpkin fest anyway. Thanks, though. I definitely want to dive there... maybe next summer?

:flowers: Brian... you are a prince among dive-men! You did a fabulous job planning that event. I met many fantastic people, I learned so much that my head kinda hurts, and my embers of scuba-obsession have been fanned! Nice mix of speakers, good job keeping everyone on schedule. Great dinner and movie. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom