Can I borrow someones Camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg11

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
long shot but I am going to Palau next month. I would like to borrow someones camera or video camera, does not need to be new. i will return it as soon as
I get back and I will baby it, No BS

I also could use a wrist computer if anyone has something that works. Same as above. I will return as soon as I get back and if anything happens to it I am good for it.

Let me know

I'd like to open with the suggestion that you pony up and get your own. If you don't have the money, how will you replace my camera when it floods?

Now why did I go out and invest in all that pesky equipment....spend all that money when I just needed to borrow it. Too little too late I suppose. Live and learn.

Also at the risk of pointing out the obvious - if you can afford to fly to Palau from KY, the cost of a camera is pretty negligible by comparison... ?

+1 on renting . . . it's not that much.

yeah, i can afford to buy it but this is the only time in years that i will be diving in a place that is worth tanking pictures. maybe someone has a spare camera that they wouldnt mind lending out, i just dont want to buy one and have it sit on a shelf in the beasement for years. Yeah, you're right the cost of a camera is a fraction of the cost of what this trip is costing me :)

I've got a few kids I can lend out... :ijs:

They had cameras AND wrist computers for rent at Sam's Tours - I imagine all the shops in Palau would have them....

Back
Top Bottom