Can someone tell me the best (least expensive) way to rent a truck without a dive package?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire Car Rentals - Island Car Rental

you can walk to them from/to the airport. we've used them everytime.
Truck rentals come with CDW but there is also the option of CDW plus. Is it necessary? Basic CDW doesn't cover any damage due to vandalism, but it's another $8 or so per day, added to an already ridiculously expensive rental.

We rent a truck from our condo owner. Several on VRBO offer truck with condo.

Our house rental got us a substantial discount with Avis Bonaire.

Be careful renting a truck from a private party or rental company without buying any insurance. Most USA auto policies will not cover a "truck" as a rental vehicle, they only cover cars. Ask your insurance agent if they cover while on Bonaire and truck rental.

You might be able to find a good deal with Bonaire rent a car. You can check the website the offer full CDW too!

I always get the insurance.
Having totaled a rental car and had significant damage with two other rental cars - my experience indicates that I get the insurance.

A deer can destroy a car :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom