Canadian History Channel April 29 8 PM or 1 AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that's good enough - can't wait to see it. And yes, I did claim my 'Pennsyltucky farm losses' on my taxes this year :wink:.

Hey, I resemble that cheap ******* remark! Those were new tapes though, you must have confused your window for the tv. The window is the one that doesn't electrocute you when you open it :)

As far as being in the dog house, that's why I made each (of 4) of the shelves in my garage 2 feet deep by 8 feet long. If I get kicked out of the house, I just clean the dog food and bird food off the one shelf and voila' - instant bunk house. I have 3 sleep ready shelves, so if'n (that's Pensyltuckian for 'if when') the wifey boots you and you have a car on your lift, you can stay here.

-Frank

So tell me, just who in Pennsyltucky PAYS taxes?

It seems to me everyone either doesn't exist on the tax role (I've seen a few while I was there), or they're claiming "Farmer", "Native", whatever..... so-as (That's Canadian for, so-as) they don't have to pay any taxes.

Heck, it ain't like any Tax collector would DARE comb the back-woods looking for any would-be tax cheat........not a chance!

Can you say Deliverance?

hehehe

TTYL pal

Steve

Plenty of 'Tuckians pay taxes. We have big taxes on fuel, tobacco, milk, out of state produce, driving on the road, ammunition... :wink: The privilege of having a job gets you taxed in a lot of municipalities... Just kidding about the ammunition tax, the back woods folk (I think they're called militias in Virginia) would burn down the capital... Heck, we even pay a flat 6% tax everytime we purchase something that isn't underwear, socks or shoes. But if the shoes are for work, we can claim those, so that's a bonus. :)

-Frank

Ah, the land of opportunity.

I love you guys..........I'm an Amerrrikun at heart...

Even if your brother in law doesn't agree. (And I wasn't arguing, as I came to the gun fight with a butter knife!)

I'll tell ya how Gilboa went with Doppler IF he lets me come back alive :)

Steve

Just got "Ghosts of the Abyss" on DVD. This is James Cameron's doc on diving the Titanic... even though it is all from submersibles and ROVs and no regs/cylinders involved not Canadian 'cept for Cameron, I think it is well worth viewing... kind of follows an IMAX style storyline. Got mine as Costco!

Does anyone know if the History Network is rebroadcasting the second hour of the two hours? When I set up my PVR to record I didn't realise it was two seperate shows so I only go the first hour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom