Cancun Airport to PDC Transportation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even_Stephen

Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to book a vacation to Secrets Capri, which is between Puerto Morelos and PDC. I can add ground transportation to my trip for $82 round trip for two people. I'm sure that will be on some sort of van service that will make stops at all points in between the airport and our resort.

So the question is ... What is the best alternative that will take us directly to the resort and what can we expect to pay?

I assume a taxi is not possible/practical from the airport, but is possible on the return, just like Cozumel. Is that right?

Thanks in advance!

Secrets...Stayed there last year. This is why I like to book with Apple...Transportation to and from is included. Cab is $35 to the Airport. I have heard that Green line Vans at the airport are a little cheaper but I do not have first hand experience. As far as the added ground service you talked about. There are not all that many places in between to stop at. It is the folks from PDC and Playa Car that will be complaining about stopping at the group of hotels in the area that you will be staying. I just did a quick search and found that most of the van services charge the same. Looks like $45 per person round trip. Stretch limo? $180

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom