Canister light for sale, 20wt LED, LiIo, $280

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a DYI canister light with GoPro mount for sale. It is been a great light to me and still is.
But i now have 5... yes 5! canister lights and must make a room in my dive closet.

The light is super rugged and stands to abuse nicely. All DIR rigged with mounts, clips, etc.
Performance is brighter than Hollis 16wt and stands up to diving with 35 wt HID diving buddies.

Head is modified MAG with CSS P7 bin D LED, driven at full 2.8AMP capacity i.e. 1000+ lumen, 6000K temp.
Very focused spot of about 8 degrees. 6mil lens and double oringed.

Handle is aluminium with mount for GoPro camera. Dive and take video at the same time

Canister is PVC with latches, double oringed. MIL spec waterproof switch with additional seal boot on it.

Driven by custom battery pack 8Ah x 7.7 volt. , (i'll supply two of complete battery sets, so you can dive one while charging another)

Smart charger US/Euro included.

burn time is about 3.5 hr, i never had any probs making 2 x 1hr 30 min dives without recharge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom