Canon 50D with Ikelite case and Ikelite 161 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of off topic. I was just curious what it cost to have the Ikelite housing serviced and upgraded to the 4 port latches? I have the older 2 latch and was wondering if it was worth the cost.

$200 for the upgrade. You can also opt for the $50 Maintenance ($125 value) -- replacement of parts, pressure test, etc. -- Its in their website. Oh, and all that plus the shipping.

The upgrade costs $150 and includes the top mount. Regular service costs $125 plus extraordinary parts but they will give you the regular service for only $50 with the upgrade. It is a very good deal for $200. In fact, you pretty much have a new housing when they are through..

So do you need a great 60mm macro?

Thanks for the info. I'll probably do it when I'm ready for a full service. I"d love the lens, but unfortunately it's not in the immediate budget. I just spent a grip of cash on the housing and still need to get strobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom