Canon G-16 and Nauticam NA-G16 Housing, Dual YS-110A Strobes.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Water Dan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Canon G-16 and Nauticam NA-G16 housing. Purchased about one year ago, used for 5-6 months, then I moved to Alaska where I don't do much (any) diving! The Nauticam housing has a few little rock dings and some staining, maybe from the o-ring grease that I got all over my fingers. At any rate, the housing was thoroughly soaked in fresh water immediately after just about every dive. The only exception was a few dives in Yap and Palau when it didn't get soaked until I got back to shore. Also included are two additional Canon OEM batteries, for a total of three. And these batteries go a long way, even using the internal flash to fire the strobes. Both the camera and housing function perfectly. $1200 for the camera and housing includes shipping. PM for pics.

I also have a dual strobe setup for this (Sea and Sea YS-110a's). However, there is a very occasional glitch where one of them won't turn on right away until you give it a little rap. Then it comes on and stays on. Usually for months until it happens again. If you're interested in them, I'm sure we can do a deal.

Back
Top Bottom