Canon G16 -> 3 popular housings ->> what would be the real difference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My set up with Nauticam housing, Inon S-2000 strobes, Inon W/A with adapter and dome port, Inon close up +10, i-Das: arms, joints, base plate, and lens holders.

View attachment 193621View attachment 193622View attachment 193623View attachment 193624View attachment 193625View attachment 193626View attachment 193627View attachment 193628

Scuba Lawrence, what's the total width of your tray(or base plate as you call it) as you have it there(ie in pic #8)--including the 2(right & left) extensions........tia.....

EDIT--------do you have any of your pics uploaded anywhere ??....tia--a..(I'm gunna go with the G-16 setup as my next camera---after my S95 plays out---& have a S&S 110a strobe set up with a similar tray for my current FIX housing with the S95......)

Last edited:
Total for all components plus the addition of nauticam carry handle and attachments, 2 sets pf eneloop batteries, is 140,000 THB roughly 4,288 USD. I also just added a 3rd strobe Inon-D2000 as I picked a a great deal for a Fix G-12 housing D-2000,arm, and tray for 8,000 THB- 245 USD

The width of my tray handle to handle is about 14 inches and can extend to about 15 if i adjust the extension out.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom