For Sale Canon G7X + Nauticam NA-G7X Housing + Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonjake

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Canon G7X + Nauticam NA-G7X Housing + Accessories

I am a little sad to part with this camera as I have made many great images (a majority of the shots on Jon Anderson Underwater Photography) with it but I just upgraded to a DSLR and it no longer gets used. I hope it can find a new owner who loves it as much as I have the last 2 years! This camera/housing has been in the water quite a few times but it still works great and takes great images. The ports have some very minor scratches and staining but I have never noticed either in any images. The window for viewing the camera LCD has some scratches on it, Backscatter is quoting a replacement right now and I would happily split the cost of the replacement with the buyer if they want it.

Here is what is included:
  • Canon G7X Camera
  • 2x Extra Canon NB-13L Batteries (3 batteries total)
  • Nauticam NA-G7X Housing (including N50 standard port, spare o-rings, flash plugs, grease)
  • Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve (and pump)
  • Nauticam Flexitray II (Left Handle + Right Handle + Tray + Remote Shutter Release)
  • 2x Naticam Strobe Ball for Flexitray
  • Nauticam N50 Short Port
  • I have all the original boxes and will include those if you want them.
$1300 USD + Shipping (or local pickup). Payment via PayPal. Everything was ~$2500 new less than 2 years ago.

Please let me know if you have questions or want to see additional pictures.

20180604_g7x_2885.jpg

20180604_g7x_2890.jpg

20180604_g7x_2889.jpg

Back
Top Bottom