Can't decide between two split fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love my apollos. I shattered my knee cap skiing 20 years ago, so I have some knee pain at times, plus some hip joint wear since I tend to limp when going down stairs. The Apollos are great for wet suit diving, although they seem a little strange when diving in a drysuit with all the extra weight. I don't feel they have the bite in the water when I'm dry. Don't have access to XT's to try with my dry suit, however that may be an alternative.

Just so you don't think I'm an invalid, I gave up playing soccer 5-6 years ago, however, I do still ref high school soccer. Long live motrin.

I live at the ocean so I'm in it often wearing my PINK apollo bio fins and when i FLY to a different destination i take my OLD pink US divers "BLADES" cause their lighter in the luggage

...I agree the Apollos aren't the lightest fins in the world, but I like them so much I just can't leave them behind !

Back
Top Bottom