Captain Dons Bonaire and Habitat Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see why this seems confusing to you. Any two people staying in the same place can have different experiences on any given day. Travel is an adventure, not a sure thing. If you are going to find travel enjoyable, you have to learn a little "go with the flow".

Bonaire is a great place filled with people who are largely happy to see you. Their livelihood depends on your happiness. You have great places in mind. Pick one. Every place has its quirks. So what?

ITS BONAIRE! Just grab a couple tanks and go diving.

Mountain Dog

I've stayed at the Plaza three times and Buddy's once. I prefered the diving with Toucan at the Plaza. But if you are young and want to shlep tanks around doing shore dives alot then it's hard to beat the Buddy's Drive and Dive deal.

Divemonkey2 - My wife and I stayed there last January and found the same conditions. Service was slow at the restaurant, but the food was good. The European idea of food service just isn't the same as we are used to in the US. We decided to go shopping and did most of our cooking ourselves. Overall the Habitat Curacao was a good operation, although it would be nice to deal with only one agent at the end of it all, but it still worked out ok. We now know the pitfall of the pace of service and will advise our divers of it before we go this June.

Back
Top Bottom