Car rental in Basuanga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all. I will probably dive in Busuanga to see the wrecks. I'll have about 7 days. Would it make sense to rent a car? Any recommended companies?

I ask because, while I will stay near the dive sights, some other sights and restaurants will be inconvenient without a car. I expect to stay in Marina del Sol.

Thanks.

Is there no one with any information or advice?

Search "car rental in Coron Philippines" on line.
There are several.

Centrals, nice to see you again. I've found some companies. What I'm wondering is whether driving is useful in Busuanga. Some places in the country would be a problem.

Centrals, nice to see you again. I've found some companies. What I'm wondering is whether driving is useful in Busuanga. Some places in the country would be a problem.
It is nice to have mobility in a relatively remote place but do you need it everyday?
Your host at Marina del Sol should be able to provide more in-depth information on self-drive.
All those wrecks are interesting and have a nice trip.

Thanks, buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom