Carribean Explorer I - Booked my first liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boy am I looking forward to this and dreading it at the same time. Of course, if I have to turn 40, might as well do it underwater!

Good point. My B-day is the Sat. before we leave (May5th). I am going diving in the quarries here (Brrr....) on the 5th, so I'll be underwater on mine too (just a lot colder). The surface temps are up to a balmy 50 degrees. I still have a couple of years before I have to worry about the big 4-0:D .

Gary & Missy I wish I could have gone with, but business is business and had to accept Cozumel as a alternative.... Had a blast. I also will not be able to make it for Thanksgiving, again business. Next April you two pick the place and I am there.
Eric

10 Days! Unreal, can't believe it's this close, yet the waiting is painful!

Eric - we'll dive again sometime for sure, scuba rodeo awaits!

Nope not yet. In fact I'm diving one of the local quarries Sat. After I get home from diving, then I'll start sorting through my gear (I don't think I'll need my cold water stuff). I will probably start packing in earnest on Sun., as I have to work 12hr shifts Mon.- Thurs. I will leave town right after I get off work on Thurs. Then meet up with my buddy & fly out first thing Fri. morning. Oh, what fun we'll have!

Yes, I love night diving. When I went on Blackbeard's last year it was really cool. My buddy for the week had a very (& I mean VERY) nice digital video camera set up. It had a Sony digital video camera, housing & double HID strobes. When he had both strobes on (which was most of the time) he lit up the whole area. I didn't even have to turn my puny little flashlights on:rofl3: . What a way to dive!

Back
Top Bottom