carysfort trench(north key largo)dive report, monday 4/15/13, a few pics,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard a lot of good things about that reef. Do you know what charters go there on a regular basis?

I operate my 36 Newton to Carysfort on Tuesdays and Thursdays on the 1:30 dive. Because of the distance from Key Largo, we dive one tank north and one tank south. Other days by request. One thing we prefer is relatively calm days due to the distance.

Give us a call at Pennekamp 305-451-6322 or 877 PARK DIVE

I operate my 36 Newton to Carysfort on Tuesdays and Thursdays on the 1:30 dive. Because of the distance from Key Largo, we dive one tank north and one tank south. Other days by request. One thing we prefer is relatively calm days due to the distance.

Give us a call at Pennekamp 305-451-6322 or 877 PARK DIVE[/QUOTE
We will be calling you on the next calm day. Hopefully combine it with the City of Washington

thanks diva. it only took you 11.5 months to reply!!!!!!!!

reefman
key largo

So does that disqualify me :confused:

---------- Post added March 31st, 2014 at 10:31 PM ----------

Give us a call at Pennekamp 305-451-6322 or 877 PARK DIVE

Thanks for the info...I'd love to do that during one of our visits :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom