Casa Del Mar 4-7 thru 4-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott,

I just got back from Coz and stayed at Casa Del Mar. Christi's take on what is there is exactly correct. Pretty much anything on the ocean side of the road is gone in front of Casa Del Mar. Atlantis sub is right there and while my memory might be fading me already that seemed like the only thing open in that area. As you go North and South there are more businesses open.

If your daughters are looking for a sunning spot the advice that I can give is don't go to the beach that Casa Del Mar has rented. While it is a nice spot, there are almost no one there and seemed to get boring very quickly. My favorite beach was Paradise because there are numerous activities that you can partake in and enough people around so that you don't feel like your the only people on the beach. Don't get me wrong I think that an isolated beach is fun, but having the people around just seemed to enhance the experience for me.

As far as diving goes.....I had an issue with my ear. So I was only able to get 4 dives in, but luckily that was enough for my OW cert. If you are thinking of diving with Christi, I would definitely say that is a good choice. The service and kindness that was shown to us by her and her crew was awesome. I am already wanting to get back down there!

Back
Top Bottom