Catalina Charter - 3/12/11 - Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I just made up the temperature so I could add to Rainer's dive report. :idk: I actually never looked at my computer or Senus to see what the actual temperature was as I never actually felt cold during any of the 3 dives. However, with you getting a reading of 48, I will have to go check now.

My Senus shows the minimum temperature of the 3 dives as 53, 52 and 54, respectively. So, my internal thermometer was only off by a degree or two. :cool2:

As we're loading the boat, Blackwood texts me to say you guys were blown out. We had a couple of open spots due to last minute cancellations, so I told him to just drive down to San Pedro and hop on. He didn't exactly have the best gas for the dives we were doing (21/35, and a lot of it, but he made it work) and his scooter was broken (but we fixed it on the boat ride out to Catalina), so all worked out. :)

Somehow when I saw your comment about 130's w 21/35, I KNEW IT! Oh well, at least somebody got to dive. Assuming that was a HD boat?

(2) Everyone in singles and 32%, except *someone* who brought double HP130s with 21/35 (for 80' dives). [That guy must just get narced out of his gourd.] :)

Dive what's in your truck = DIR for 2011.

Somehow when I saw your comment about 130's w 21/35, I KNEW IT! Oh well, at least somebody got to dive.

World's best END. :)

Assuming that was a HD boat?

Does HD still run local charters? In any case, no, it was mine. I try to organize 1-2 "DIR" trips / month.

So we might see UB88 on a single HP100? :wink:

Only if we aren't scootering from there to the Moody.

Back
Top Bottom