Catalina Gold Star Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_star

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking at my calendar trying to put is for time off this year when I realized that I had not registered for the Catalina Gold Star Dive. So I went to their page and there is was The Gold Star Dive has been canceled for the 2010 season.

Anyone know why this got cancelled this year?

Catalina Gold Star Dive

Wow, that's too bad.

I didn't realize it had been canceled

I just received a letter from the Avalon Station Sheriff's Department. The letter stats the reason for the Star Dive being postponned until next year is due to personnal and Economical difficulties.

The Dive is schuduled for July 16, 2011

Hey we can set up a treasure hunt fundraiser dive of our own, we can call it; The Tim needs to by a new dry suit benefit. All the proceeds can go to .... buying me a new drysuit. What do you think????

Hey we can set up a treasure hunt fundraiser dive of our own, we can call it; The Tim needs to by a new dry suit benefit. All the proceeds can go to .... buying me a new drysuit. What do you think????

Sorry, but as long as Dr. Bill's wetsuits look like they do, he's first in line for exposure suit charity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom