Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I understand," maybe" I can change it to saturday the 28th. Would that work for you ?.

I see the Sundiver express is going out Friday 1/27, also Sat. 1/28, and Sun 1/29.
Weather permitting, would like to join you guys.

I can go friday or saturday, cannot go on sunday. If you guys want to go saturday thats good with me. How much do they charge ?.

Steve

Express trips are usually $100 for 3 tanks. Leaves at 7am, back about 4:30-5pm. Includes tanks (alums or steels) & weights and food & drink. Saw a gray whale during our surface interval yesterday. Diving has been great at Catalina lately.

OK I called sundiver and it is $ 100 for a 3 tank trip, I am good to go either the 27th or 28th. Let me know if you guys want to go.
Steve

OK, saturday the 28th it is. I will call them tommarrow morning and get myself booked. They said they leave at 7am and get back around 4pm. Sounds like fun to me.

They are fun. Tell Capt. Kyaa hello for me.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom