Catherines boat damaged?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faster! And will someone please deleate this thread before she finds out?

ANyone know how to get duck tape off of gel coat?...Y'all helped with this now help me get this crap off of here before she sees it!

i think she is heading to Maui soon so we will have time to get everything back to normal before she finds out ; )

you guys are in for it now, she's online

GOTCHA!!!!

I am about to ride my bike down to the marina and kick your bony butt.

I do need somebody who can dock that sucker. Jb has to leave for a month and I haven't learned how to get in and out past all those other boats yet. Twin engines, so I know I can, but I need moral support.

Of course, Brian has ACLS refresher Saturday. Where is Rock Jock when you need him? I think his wife and baby just came home so he might be occupied.

We want to get a one tank early am dive in...anybody that can drive a boat? Cause, the point is, I need some boat buddy for the next month. Saturday we want a boat person to take turns diving with us so the boat is not sitting alone.

See? Brian? Nice try...I am highjacking this thread into something constructive.

I do have an EPIRB and an Intertube. I bought the intertube for about 40 bucks, half price at West marine. It is my own personal life raft. I have chapstick and polarized sunglasses in my emergency ditch bag too.

I would not put any duct tape on that...JB chamios the water spots off you know.

Quick,
WC, I got the goo gone....we have to beat the bike.......

on a serious note, How's JB doin Catherine? Jimbo

He is doing okay---thanks. I think helping Rob's mom get through his stuff and feeling useful was a good thing. All that sniper news in Iraq is making me anxious and crazy though. We are definetly looking at life a bit differently. Spending money, livin it up a bit more, you know?

Funeral very moving...the firetrucks lined the city, all the firemen saluted the procession. Very Americana. Very sad seeing tough guys cry.

Maybe you could go dive with us sat am?

We have this overwhelming urge to do as much as possible.

I'd love to dive Sat. BUT, I got hurt by a Crown of Thorns last weekend and have been in the Hospital twice since.....Plus, Sat. for the next 9 weeks are Football, I help coach my sons team, but I am 1 handed at the moment.
Trying to keep some guy from dropping these COT on my deck, my grapped his sling and held it over the water, at the same time, they slid off the 3 prong, and fell the 3 feet to my hand( add your choice nasty word here ).

eeewww.

careful now...

OUCH! I put my hand down on one once and that was enough for me.
Next weekend Catherine, I promiss. Want to do an overnighter to the Big Isle and suprise him?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom