Cave Dive Reports 5-1 thru 5-3-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's normal!

Well, I don't have a P-valve...*sigh*

Although, I am thinking of getting creative with a small plastic funnel and about 12 inches of PVC tubing...just for boat dives :D

Are you gonna be at ABWA this weekend, Docc?

Time to plumb that hole up and pee like everyone else dontcha think? :D

You can always wear the big girl diapers :D LOL

Are you gonna be at ABWA this weekend, Docc?

I should be. I woke up with a sore throat and chills this morning but I'm cramming Thera-Flu and vitamin c down me so I hope I can knock it out by Friday. All those people that live at my house, both family and the squatters, all had it last week and weekend and it seems like it has a two day run.

The water surface temps at Blue Water are back up to close to 70*. It's still 53* at depth but the upper 30' or so is warming up nicely. Actually got a little hot in the drysuit at the upper platform waiting to submerge last weekend.

If the illness goes away, I'll be out there Friday afternoon for a coupla dives and Saturday I'm bringing the Cuda. :) I'll shoot ya a text Friday morning and let ya know how it's looking.

Back
Top Bottom