Cave Divers and Attitude

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actions speak louder than words.

I came to Austin this weekend to see my daughter complete her dives for her open water certification.

The whole class had been personally taught by Jim Bowden, Ann Kristovich and Liz Hunt. At the lake, they had more divers from their team, Allen, Marcus and his wife Robin, and Eric.

Watching this w o r l d-class cave diving team patiently, and professionally teach a NAUI OW class truly warmed my heart.

Jim, Ann and their crew gave the students a sense of joy and excitement that will keep their legacy going for many years.

THANKS!!!!

Mark

Wendy:
Sometimes I may be short answered with folks or be very vague in answeering cuz often I get non-cave divers asking me questions and it sounds more like they are wanting to know the logistics of what I am doing. How many lights do I use, do I use a line, how far is this, stuff like that and I don't want to be giving out info that someone may take and go try it out for themselves without the proper training.

You also got to think about how many people come up to cvae divers and want to to talk or ask them stuff. Its not anything against you, but you may be the 15th person to come up in 1 hour and wanted to talk or ask the same question.

And also I just think that cave divers have a negative image already as far as friendlyness. I'm not saying you are doing this, but many ow divers go up to cavers with a negative attitude cuz they are expecting one in return. Just becuz their may be a couple of negative and rude people doesn't mean we all are.

Wendy, you're back :D

HAHA sorry I guess I'm just as bad..thought is said 8-31-05....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom