Cave Diving Reports 1-24 & 1-25-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be trespassing, I jumped really really high! :lotsalove:

Actually, he used my hands as a step and he was thrown up/jumped.. from the water. Amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.

I had an amaaazing time! its been a while since a cave has "wow'd" me like that one did. Thanks!!

What a great trip. Thanks Mat. It seems like so many people are busy with how far they can go that they miss "the cave" (not about you Rob) just, an observation, in general. Everything has its place and EOL is one of those things. It just seems people think there isn't much between the front and the back and they miss the experience. :coffee:

I am still in visual and mental overload. What a great hobby to "decompress" from everyday life and experience the beauty that is right in front of our eyes. Being able to see and "touch" the past is a privilege so few get to do.

I am so hoping my change to sidemount will add a lot of years to my back and knees allowing me to dive into my eighties or beyond. My family has a long life expectancy so I should be a pain in the ass for a long time to come. :D

In the mean time I guess I should find a name for my boat. I can't wait to get back and add to this experience.

Bob - snow? Its in the 60sF outside! :D

Actually, he used my hands as a step and he was thrown up/jumped.. from the water. Amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.

I had an amaaazing time! its been a while since a cave has "wow'd" me like that one did. Thanks!!

Its true, cmufieldhockey gets credit for the launch! I knew you'd enjoy that cave :D

What a great trip. Thanks Mat.

No problem Mark, I knew you'd like that one. Looking forward to hitting it again.

Its true, cmufieldhockey gets credit for the launch! I knew you'd enjoy that cave :D

Okay, I hate to be the one to bring this up....but, I have seen Statsia lug her tanks around...and she does a great job....BUT, launching Bugman??? Hmmmm, how does one say this nicely??:chicken:

Remind me to never make CMU mad if I ever meet her.

Ken

Lol!!!

okay, i hate to be the one to bring this up....but, i have seen statsia lug her tanks around...and she does a great job....but, launching bugman??? Hmmmm, how does one say this nicely??:chicken:

Great report Mat. Im hoping maybe I can get out there for a weekend in late Feb. Its already been too long since I've been in the water!

You should ALL fear me.

You should ALL fear me.

Got this picture of Stasia before one of our dives....

moz-screenshot.jpg
Fear%20me.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom