Cave Report - 2009-03-13 - TecXX [Pics] [Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow that was great to see. Congrats Kelsey! You folks are so fortunate to have that type of diving in your back yard. Thank-you for the vid, very cool.

Great video...I really dig the tunes...What group is that?

Great job Miss Kelsey and great pics/video Brock. I guess now I'll have to hurry up and get cave certified so I can help video what I know is coming next........A Tecxx/Bamamedic bikini cave dive!:D I'm still getting youtube emails from people wanting to know if the ladies actually did the ABWA bikini dive in cold water.

On a more somber note. I just discovered that I was abandoned at birth and hopefully a DNA test will confirm that Brock is my real long lost father. In which case, this Christmas, I want a new Nomad sidemount rig.....Daddy!

Well done, she looks great! Thanks for the report!

I like the nose wipe at the end :)

Great job Miss Kelsey and great pics/video Brock. I guess now I'll have to hurry up and get cave certified so I can help video what I know is coming next........A Tecxx/Bamamedic bikini cave dive!:D I'm still getting youtube emails from people wanting to know if the ladies actually did the ABWA bikini dive in cold water.

On a more somber note. I just discovered that I was abandoned at birth and hopefully a DNA test will confirm that Brock is my real long lost father. In which case, this Christmas, I want a new Nomad sidemount rig.....Daddy!

A Bamamedic and TecXX video would be awesome! Just give me a few cave dives to get my trim lookin' good.... :D

Uh....Gordon? If you're Brock's long lost son, then I'm the daughter you fathered one heated night in Tijuana and didn't know about LOL...in which case, you can make up for all the missed child support by supplying me with one Cuda X-scooter :D :D :D

I'de settle to be the red-headed step child. :) Wait one, I already red headed, and a step child..........Grrrrr

Ken

I think a Delorean would have to be involved for that to be true :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom