Cayman Brac - Dec 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sheeper

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Join me and Stuart Scuba for a great trip to Cayman Brac in December! Some of the best world class diving in the Caribbean awaits us at this all-inclusive resort with valet diving.
We have a special package deal with some special add-ons.
Your dive day starts with a sumptuous breakfast buffet followed by 2 morning boat dives. Our first dive is usually a breathtaking wall dive with depths 60-120 depending on your cert level. Dive #2 is shallower with 60-80 feet expected. We then head back for a wonderful lunch buffet followed by a single shallow boat dive of 30-60 feet. Then it's time to get ready for the next day, have some good conversation, adult beverages, and a great dinner.
We will have a dedicated dive boat and crew for the week. We get to pick and choose where we want to go! And we will have a reserved group table for all meals. We have also arranged to include nitrox and a drinks package for all!
Direct flights via Cayman Airways from Miami (or Tampa) are both quick and inexpensive!

Why travel with us? Our group travel program is focused on YOU. One or more of our travel coordinators go on each trip as the trip leader. And usually, our coordinators have been to that destination previously! They have firsthand experience with the resort, boat, diving, locations, logistics, etc. They are available to answer any questions as you get ready for your adventure. Our team has relationships with the operators we use and return to. That also means that we leverage our group travel to get great rates and lots of extras! Our trip leaders are there to liaison with the resort, or dive operation, ensure all runs smoothly, and that our group has an AWESOME time. Prior to the trip, the trip leader usually organizes a social event for those on the trip and are local to our area. We get to know each other before our adventure. Organized group travel is a great way to meet new dive buddies!
When booking group travel, always be sure that the group has a travel leader there. Someone responsible for ensuring the success of the trip. And someone who has the travel experience. Our trip leaders are always an insured and experienced dive professional (Divemaster or Instructor). Your trip leader can also handle additional training or skill development requests. There are significant liability issues if the organizers do not have professional dive liability insurance.

Lastly, each diver MUST have DAN insurance. And we strongly recommend travel insurance.

Details and booking info can be found here: Cayman Brac December 14-21, 202

That looks to be about $100 dollars more than the rack rate that Clearly Cayman charges for same package. Not sure I see the value added here. Your own boat and crew is not a huge plus for this resort as walk ins get assigned to the same boat/crew for the week and the captains always go to what they consider the best available sites anyway. Their regular package is already AI.

CBBR is rated as one of the best dive resorts in the Caribbean, and in my experience, they already look after each and every guest very well indeed.

That looks to be about $100 dollars more than the rack rate that Clearly Cayman charges for same package. Not sure I see the value added here. Your own boat and crew is not a huge plus for this resort as walk ins get assigned to the same boat/crew for the week and the captains always go to what they consider the best available sites anyway. Their regular package is already AI.

CBBR is rated as one of the best dive resorts in the Caribbean, and in my experience, they already look after each and every guest very well indeed.

Rack rate does not include Nitrox.

the nitrox package makes this better than the rack rate. When you add Nitrox (another $180 or so) you end up with a good deal going with us.

And i find that having a dedicated boat/crew for a group works out great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom