CCR Cave Course Feb 20-28 Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCRMichael

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
4def8305d16249bc05b6ebb5b88d2ac0.jpg

Last week of February my brother and I will both be running CCR Cave courses and I still have room in mine. The course will be in Cave Country Florida. If you are looking for the adventure of a lifetime and to earn your Full Cave certification on a rebreather let me know!

This course is for the serious adventurer wanting to explore further into the overhead environment, make jumps off of main lines to adjoining passages and spend A LOT of time in the caves.

The purpose of the CCR Cave Diver course is to provide divers with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to safely utilize rebreathers in overhead environments while under the supervision of a Rebreather Cave Diver Instructor. The diver will be exposed to the special hazards involved in using rebreathers in overhead environments, as well as the techniques and procedures used to mitigate the risks to a reasonable level. The program will also instruct candidates in how to plan overhead environment dives with open circuit dive partners.

Accommodations for only $35 per night for students who want to stay at cave country lodging.

More info about the course here: CCR Cave Diving - Rebreather Cave Diving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom