cebu pacific Php99 Fare Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
eh? where is that?
camiguin is off the north coast of cagayan de oro in mindanao...

Map_Dive_Sites.jpg

supposed to be kick-arse diving there

Jag

ah ok.... used to have a gf from Davao... is that what Caloy was talkin about?!?!

im still lookng for people i can hitch the journey with. everything is expensive when one travels alone! especially, i was thinking of trying the white water rafting in cagayan before proceeding to camiguin (since cebu pacific service cagayan de oro anyway.)

but, yes, caloi, id take note of that resort. :) .... ah, 2007 is gonna be one hell of a year!

EDIT: @ mike: what happened to ur gf in davao? did u "stash" her away too? hehehe.

hey girl was plannin on Camiguin myself when we were in Cebu last September, thinking bout next yr, but not netime this summer.

I wanted to go to Donsol this March for the whale shark season. If I dont get to purchase the 99 peso tix for Legaspi tomorrow, I would just hope for a new promotion round january, or take the bus instead. Plus, im still gathering a troop of at least 5 people for cheaper boat and accom expenses.

ish, ure alive!!! :) the Php99 to Legazpi is still ongoing, its separate from the current all-domestic destination promo of cebu pacific. but even if its over, normal fare to the city from manila is only Php288 (before taxes and insurance), so you just have to pay 300-400 more than the all-in promo fare. not bad, really.

id like to go snorkel with the whale sharks, too. some of my acquaintances are going there feb9-12, but i have my february weekends quite logged out already. pm me when you have ur march sched already. :).

ishbaby:
hey girl was plannin on Camiguin myself when we were in Cebu last September, thinking bout next yr, but not netime this summer.

I wanted to go to Donsol this March for the whale shark season. If I dont get to purchase the 99 peso tix for Legaspi tomorrow, I would just hope for a new promotion round january, or take the bus instead. Plus, im still gathering a troop of at least 5 people for cheaper boat and accom expenses.

Back
Top Bottom