Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shrwdtech once bubbled...

No offense taken at all. Having a good time with the banter! Check it out!!! Scuba people NOT arguing over the merits of something! Woohoo!

BTW... We can't forget Jimmy Johnson skilling his Super Bowl visit with the President to go diving in the Keys instead!
I had no idea he did that! That's classic!

Jeff Gordon of Nascar decent is an avid diver

O-ring once bubbled...

I had no idea he did that! That's classic!

btw... that was supposed to be skiPPing... I REALLY gotta quit working on customer stuff while I post.

O-ring once bubbled...

BTW... We can't forget Jimmy Johnson skilling his Super Bowl visit with the President to go diving in the Keys instead!

How would dude get his enormous dome into a hood? Good thing he's warm water diving. Doubtless emerging without a hair out of place...

k

Mo2vation once bubbled...

How would dude get his enormous dome into a hood? Good thing he's warm water diving. Doubtless emerging without a hair out of place...

k
Wonder how much additional buoyancy all the trapped air in that hair helmet he has causes?

No need for ankle weights.

Do they make neck weights?

++++++++++++++++

edit:

I apologize for thjis tasteless and dangerous visual. Take it in context, please.

FYI - neck weights are not DIR

Wrapping weights around somebody's neck... now there is a thought I've had while teaching more than one class...

There are many astronauts that are avid divers....Most notable is Scott Carpenter the 2nd American to orbit the earth...Think he still dives.

I got a letter (actualy juck mail) from Cpt Kirk (William Shatner)claiming he was a fellow diver and was looking for support for some save a reef program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom