Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey once bubbled...
took it up while filming the run away cruise ship movie.

Can't see Jimmy Johnson as a diver...
Not 100% positive on this, but I think she took her class with the same store/instructor as P. Stewart and Shatner. I know they are friends, but can't recall what he said about the class...

I believe someone told me once that Dick Butkus was YMCA Certified.

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
HE probably has one kick ass set-up....

Expensive? Yes
Newest? Yes
Kick-ass? Nope

So you have seen Tiger's set up and can pass judgement on it?

adder70 once bubbled...

So you have seen Tiger's set up and can pass judgement on it?
That cornball aquamaniac can pass judgment on "kick ass"....I've seen some of his DIY stuff...he's a geek.....but one kick ass geek:D

Richard Dreyfuss - once hosted a made-for-tv thing about Galapagos. Did the dives.

Robin Williams - once hosted a made-for-tv thing about dolphins. Only diver I ever saw that moved quickly enough and horsed around enough to keep them entertained for any length of time. :) (Although he apeared to be just learning how to do it as he went along.)

Dana Delaney - Saw her talk about how sexy it was to dive on night talk show

Sara michele gellar and the original buffy (Kristy Swanson)

Tia Cararra, Kim Basinger (Never Say Never)

Tia Carrera... I'm in "deep" lust! She can be my dive buddy any time.

Of course I wouldn't kick Kim Basinger out of the Dive Park either!

Dr. Bill

Well, she's not a HUGE celebrity, but anyone in the Boston area should know Dr. Mallika Marshall from WBZ. She took her class in the diveshop I USED to work for two years ago...

i think Adam Sandler is a diver. i heard on the radio he finished a movie in hawaii and was treating the crew to a dive. had an all night cast party and did not make it. he paid the dive shop when he cacelled. sounds like a decent fellow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom