Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica, is a diver..

Rick Allen, the drummer for Def Leppard, is also a diver. No small feat when you stop and remember that he has only one arm...

:fork: I also believe country singer Alan Jackson dives. I have also seen his boat "The Neon Rainbow" docked in West Palm Beach FL.

Jerry Garcia (RIP) was a diver.

Also: Fred, Dafney, Thelma, Shaggy and Scooby are active divers. They are very talanted. They can talk underwater. Say things like: Zoinks! Golly, c'mon gang..................

Natalie Portman.

I was filling tanks at an LDC in Oz and she came back off the boat. I chatted to her about sharks, rays and the location of the ****ters. She looks nice in a bikini. No wonder she was FHM's #16.

There was also a picture of Ewan McGregor at the same LDC

There were once pictures online of Kevin with halibut he hunted in CA. He had become friends with one of the divers on the freedivelist and would hunt bottom fish on scuba while they freedived for pelagics.

Ralph

On Good Morning America, Lauren Hutton was on. She showed photos of her trip to the GBR. They were underwater photos.

So there's another one ..and by the way she turned 60 years old today and they brought out a cake for her.

Judge Joe Brown on the Judge Joe Brown show has talked about diving several times. one time i heard him talking about the shark dive he was on. he sounded like he loved to dive as often as he could.

steve

5615mike once bubbled...
Jeff Gordon of Nascar decent is an avid diver

He may an avid diver, but not a very streamlined one. This picture was taken last year in the Keys when he was in Miami promoting some race. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom