Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mislav:
While for Sandra Bullock scuba diving helped her overcome her fear, for "Transporter 2" star, Jason Statham, it was a nerve-wrecking experience that first introduced him and got him hooked to the sport. "The scuba diving [scene in the movie Transporter] was pretty difficult, since I had never done that before. On my first dive, [the dive instructor] took me down into a dark cave. Then he turned off the flashlight and pulled off my mask--just to see what I'd do! In a dark cave under the water. On my first dive. That was a lot of fun."

Hmmm....

Nimocehuihtoc itzintla atl.
Mislav

Hmmm.... :D

Agreed. I heard it was: pull off the mask, kill the lights, cut the 7'er, then punch 'em in the gut!

Bill, Salma is a dope.

come on.

and ..how long has she been living here, now? Well, you could help her with her English.

I did like Freida. She was good in that, with the unibrow.

How DARE you Catherine! Calling Salma a dope? She's got a #1 hit on TV (which I never watch). Them's fighting words... I'll force you to dive Catalina in the depths of February if you don't watch out!

Bears Fans...... Walter Payton was a diver, Gayle Sayers is still a Diver.

catherine96821:
Bill, Salma is a dope.

come on.

and ..how long has she been living here, now? Well, you could help her with her English.

I did like Freida. She was good in that, with the unibrow.
Welllllll, I find her English to be pretty good. Perhaps it's her accent you're referring to? I find that most people tend to go crazy over Aussies/British accents, but any other country's accent, and you guys tend to be pretty harsh towards them. Perhaps it's because, um, they don't necessarily look like our dear long lost cousins?

Why don't you try learning a new language, and moving to a whole new country that you're not familiar with and dealing with a whole a lot of other issues that immigrants tend to deal with?

And, even if you did move to another country, most of the other countries tend to go gaga over Americans/British/Aussies and so on. So, either way, you've got the best of the deal. It's the other immigrants that usually get the raw end of the deal.

Anyway, end of hijack. Sorry if this offended anyone. I got offended with that posting.

I wouldn't mind diving with George Clooney. He's cute as hell! :D Unfortunately I don't think he dives.

Edited later to add this.

This post is not intended to be inflammatory at all. If I offended others, I apologize. And please don't bring politics in reference to this posting.

All I just wanted to point out is that it takes tremendous amount of courage to move to another country, another language, another system and so on. Let's not forget that.

That said, I know this is a scuba board. I love the job that the moderators do here. Anyway, just apologizing in advance if I gave offense.

Just saw this post today... LOL... tough choice for a dream dive with the celebrities... Maybe a foursome with Salma, Jessica Alba, and Kelly Hu on Paul Allen's yacht... (name your favorite exotic tropical location...) :wink:

But then again, for the totally bizarre, how about a dive together with Shatner, Woods, and Walter Payton. Now that would be a hoot! But if Shatner starts over-acting u/w, I'm ditching his weights... :rofl3:

catherine96821:
But...he is fugly

lmao@ the use of the word "fugly" hahahaha

Tom Smedley:
The Governor of Alabama - Bob Riley - is a diver and has helped us along with legislation concerning our ability to recover artifacts.

The Governor of Texas - Rick Perry - is also an avid diver and got into political trouble for taking a trip to Bahamas with campaign funds awhile back. While Perry's office admits he went diving while down there, they insist the primary purpose was to meet with a campaign advisor to discuss strategy. At 100', um hmmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom